Sunday, September 27, 2015

What I Write

This is to direct people to when they ask about my writing.

Whenever people find out that I am a writer, they always seem to ask the same sorts of questions. And the first one they ask is, "So, what do you write?"

Well, one way to answer that is to say that I write mostly novels, but sometimes novellas, short stories, and (rarely) fanfiction.

But what most people want to know when they say, "What do you write?" is the genres I write in. There's no easy way to answer that question. Novels I have finished in the past include various stories of humor, a children's fantasy, and certain other stories and fragments that I have kept private. I am currently writing three main novels, a humor/fantasy, a political satire, and ya/dystopian.

In my mind, but not on paper, I have a work of realistic fiction and couple of sci-fi novels, with one being more on the fantasy side, and the other a "realistic" sci-fi.

So, that's the easiest answer I can give to that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment